Re: [MV] zerks

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 21:33:30 PDT

Thanks Jim -- was begining to wonder if for last 50 years I had not know
what I was talking about. Did not know military used button type fittings --
had some on an old solid tyred (UK spelling) Reo a friend of mine had. Also
used to see that kind on some machinery we had in plant. Along with the
kind you put grease in and every once in a while came by and turned lid down
to force a litle grease in -- when top was screwed all the way down you
unscrewed it and put more grease in (about a tablespoon full) We used these
on stationary bearings. By the way old Reo is long gone --- sure would like
to have it now.