Re: [MV] deuce steering "pops"

From: richard burrell (miltrkr@concentric.net)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 22:13:25 PDT

hi everett
no already thought of that does it in the dirt also at least twice that
i heard, on mine it sounds like sheet metal popping under the cab i
have no loose bushings, well no suspension bushings loose also i'm not
feeling any thing in the steering wheel checked all frame brkts mounts
i am not too worried about it as i have gone through the chassis pretty
good and for now i am writing this off as body flex. but i am curious
again now that someone else has the same problem and i don't remember
any complaints in the motor pool
Richard Burrell
MVPA# 20227
MVCC