Re: [MV] deuce injection pump question

From: Chris Ciesla (n2rdp@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 01:32:51 PDT

>The pump on my M292A2 "hunts," and has great trouble idling. Also >sprays
>fuel out from around delivery valve screw (which is NOT loose).
>Ideas anyone?

Overhaul the injection pump. The pump on the LDT you have is, if I remember
correctly, an American Bosch pump. It should be easy to get it overhauled.

If you overhaul it yourself...

Be careful not to loose track of the timing marks on the pump assy, that's
not fun. Also don't bend the injection lines out of your way, even slightly,
while removing the pump, this will weaken them.

http://www.vanbrinkerhoff.com/mil/