Re: [MV] Out of curiosity...

From: Todd Logan (bugdaddy66@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 05:31:57 PDT

Howdy List;
Was told by a motor pool mechanic when I bought my M35A2 that the multifuel
engine was there favorite way of disposing of used crankcase oil. Said they
would sure miss this engine when it was phased out, because used oil is
considered haz-mat, and requires paperwork to dispose of! says 10% (5
gallons of oil from crankcase in the fifty gallon fuel tank) was about as
far as they pushed it. Anyone else heard this? Haven't tried it, I use my
truck to much to risk down time.

Todd Logan
68 M35A2
71 W200 Air Force Crewcab