Re: [MV] Late-model Mutt clamp & chain wanted.

From: MThom15@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 08:55:03 PDT

There's a new product on the market called a boot. I haven't seen any in
stores yet, but have seen them in parking lots. Basically, it's like a Club
for your tires. It has a peice on each side of the tire that lock together
with a key. It's similar to chocks on a large truck or plane, but are locked
to the tire to prevent them from rolling, thus preventing your vehicle from
driving away. It doesn't look military, but if it prevents my jeep from
driving away, it's worth it. Does anyone know where to find these? J C
Whitney maybe?

Matt Thompson
MVPA #21737
71' M151 A2