Re: [MV] Late-model Mutt clamp & chain wanted.

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Mon Jul 03 2000 - 21:57:35 PDT

"COLIN STEVENS" <colin@pacdat.net> wrote:
> If using a tire clamping device to prevent theft, check to see that the
> design is such so that a thief cannot just let some air out of the tire,
> remove the boot, then refill the tire.

I don't know about the other types, but the Pit Bull tire lock that I
use locks around the wheel rim. I'd have to take a closer look at it,
but I don't think letting out the air would make it much easier to
remove.

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/