Re: [MV] Late-model Mutt clamp & chain wanted.

From: MThom15@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 05:37:26 PDT

jwinne@nettally.com writes:

> I think you'll find that they are a law enforcement only item.

I used to work security at a local hospital. Some of the doctors and nurses
had these on their cars. It was bright red, similar to the club, and said
something like auto boot or wheel boot on the side. I don't see many of them
around, but every once in a while I will. I wish I had asked one of those
nurses where they got them at. Probably on one of those late night
info-mercials I always turn away from.

Matt
MVPA #21737
71' M151 A2