Attention Arthur: Dual Subscription Problem, Still

From: Lorenz, Dave H (Lorenz.Dave.H@broadband.att.com)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2000 - 23:16:46 PDT

Sorry list for having to resubmit this request again, I'm hoping Arthur will
see this and help me out.

Hey Arthur,
I need some help here. I still am getting dual messages. Please take
action for me. I have included the email request from 6 Jun 2000 to assist
you. I haven't been able to contact you at your help address, so I hope to
get through by using the others. (sorry list for having to post this on the
mil-veh list).

David Lorenz
Uplink Operations Engineer
National Digital Television Center