Fw: [MV] M35 electrical (lights) questions richard burrell

From: ben thrasher (surplus@rbnet.com)
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 14:49:40 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: richard burrell <miltrkr@concentric.net>
To: Military Vehicles List <mil-veh@skylee.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2000 12:38 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] M35 electrical (lights) questions

> hi list
> i get mine at my work a Ford/Sterling truck dealer through the parts
> department the price of headlight bulbs is $12.75 the other bulbs are
> about $.75 ea. headlight bulbs don't come with wires but have the crimp
> connectors soldered on i just cut the old ones off and crimp on new
> bulb.
> oh by the way they are made by Wagner
> Richard burrell
> MVPA# 20227
> MVCC
> 1971 M35A2 w/w
hi richard i called the ford \ sterling dealer in my home town about the
headlight bulbs for the 21/2 ton , i gave them the g. e. numbers 4860+4863
but when they ask me what it was for they said that they didn"t carry any
parts for that . so richard if you have the ford part numbers ,or wagner
numbers , it would be very helpfull thanks ,ben surplus@rbnet.com