Coast Guard Dukw's

From: Rick Lathrop (lathrrs@interactive.net)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 00:01:19 PDT

I was in the Outer Banks this week on vacation and was looking at a book
about US Coast Guard Life Saving stations. In the book I was looking at
it had a chapter on DUKW's. Has anyone ever run across a ex CG Dukw ?
The paint job was the typical Coast Guard white with the Coast Guard
Logo, I think that would make a different display then a army one. Just
a thought.

I also spotted a M37 sitting in a bank parking lot on 7/1 was it anyones
on the list? It looked good.
Rick