Re: [MV] Mr. Kunicki's Post

From: Brandon Kunicki (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 15:23:30 PDT

Tom (& list),

My intent was not to elicit an apology.....Sherman
parts DO belong on this list (wish I had one!).

You are correct, this list is populated by members of
the highest caliber.

My comments were only to suggest to all that one
larger posting containing "Armored Vehicle Parts"
might be more appropriate than three or four separate
postings. Perhaps I am hypercritical, but this has
developed into a pet peeve for me!

I hope that my comments have not discouraged you, and
I thank you for taking them in the spirit in which
they were intended.

Brandon