My Ad Postings

From: Thomas Gould (ARMOR-1@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 15:39:29 PDT

Hello Brandon and List,

Thank you again for your email.

I am sorry about seperate postings, but I tried to organize it by
vehicle. That way, someone who does not want to read about M47 Patton
Parts, can hit delete.

Also, if you notice the times of posting, sometimes it takes me an hour
just to compose the ad. I' m a slow typer and a bad speller. That's
another reason they're seperated out. Sorry if I troubled anyone.

I was just trying to let the list know about what I thought was good
stuff that I found. (and it wasn't even an aircraft carrier!) I'm not a
dealer.

Again, sorry.

Best Regards,

Tom