Re: [MV] Belters ID

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 02:16:14 PDT

invest@portsmouth-mann.com writes:

<< Have we all done our wee/not-so-wee badges??

 I just did "MV LIST" in bold, size 72 font letters, with my name under it
 in dark blue. Laminated it and stuck it in a conference-delegate ID
 holder. >>

I'll be wearing my "MV" badge. I'll also be wearing my Gore-Tex Cammo jacket
and pants, along with my arctic boots. The temperature is currently
struggling to reach 60f here during DAYTIME !!!! Hope you all bring a
hot-water bottle !!!

See you there.....
Ken