RE: [MV] M42 Top/Desk/etc.

From: Norona, Mike (MNorona@amsuper.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 08:46:47 PDT

Mark,
I can send (surface mail) a copy of what's listed in ORD 9 SNL-G741.
Besides table & light, the kit lists:
- side curtains (with windows),
- end curtains,
- an extension cable for light,
- and the always elusive data plate.
Rear step is actually part of ambulance setup. I've seen shots of map table
attached to tailgate and mounted on one side of cargo body. John Bizal
(Midwest Military) has the M42 setup, so does Tom in NJ. Rob Kiser has a
descriptive site on it:
http://members.aol.com/rkiser8375/m42/index.html
If you do find table or light parts, *Pleeeze* let me know. I'm hoping John
will be kind enough to let me measure his, but legs & supports will be hard
to find or fab. Hope this helps, let's keep in touch.
- mazo mike
Mike Noroņa
Mazomanie, Wisconsin
'51 V-41 (but with M37 cargo box)