Re: [MV] Bon Homme Richard

From: John Jacott (jjacott@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 08:48:35 PDT

I am just trying to track down a bit of stuff. My father retired after 32
years in the Navy. It took his death for me to find out he was highly
decorated. He never spoke of it. When he died, I called New port News for
funerary honors... Two Admirals came to the services!!!
We had a destroyer offshore for a 21 Cannon salute!