Re: [MV] Need a brake (line)

From: JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 13:17:13 PDT

Mike Scholer also has steel line kits, and offers some of them in Stainless
Steel. If one split, the rest can't be far behind. I recommend replacing
them all. You can bend them yourself, but make sure you can make bends
without kinking tubes before putting them on your vehicles, as this will
effect braking.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/6063/