M35A2 Heater intallation help.

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 17:29:20 PDT

I got the new heater kit from Richard Greene, seems to have everything
except instructions. Several people have told me, including Richard, that
all the holes are already in the frame and fender to mount the two piece
bracket that the heater mounts on (I have the later fenders). Either I'm
blind or they ain't there. I know where it supposed to go, I just don't see
any holes at all in the inner fender, none. Am I missing something or is it
possible that fender assemblies were made that did not have all the holes
punched in them?

Thanks,

je