Re: [MV] M35A2 Heater intallation help.

From: richard burrell (miltrkr@concentric.net)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 19:31:31 PDT

hi jonathon
i just installed a heater kit in my M35A2 also but my kit was for a 5
ton and parts were missing so i had to find a bunch of stuff, anyway
there were no holes drilled in my fender or frame which was good for me
because i installed a radiator overflow tank on mine so my heater is
mounted about 3 inches further back than it should be. preassemble
everything and test fit use your best judgment as to were it fits the
best is all i can suggest but be prepared it will not work like your
1995 civilian vehicle as far as heat output, they are a little weak in
the defroster but will keep your feet warm
Rich Burrell
MVPA# 20227
MVCC
1971 M35A2 w/w