Re: [MV] Some decent M35A3 photos...

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 20:21:40 PDT

Just as a matter of info for the list.......I drive a tri-axle dump truck
for a living now hauling asphalt and all of the newer trucks have super
singles on the steer axle. Are you guys ready for this??? $550-$600 A
PIECE!!!! I do believe you'll find the price for super singles is the norm
across the country.

Sorta makes the ole 9x20 look pretty damn good in my opinion. Oh yeah guys I
live in New Hampshire!!

aYUP!!!!............................... Ya kant git thar fum hea!!!

James Shanks
The Line Below is my Ham Radio Callsign
n1vbn@bit-net.com
The line below is my Ham Radio Packet Address
N1VBN @ WB1DSW.NH.USA.NOAM