Re: [MV] Need some M35A2C Parts.

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 21:07:51 PDT

>These are available new from Memphis Equip. Memphis, Tenn -- if no one on
>list has them

This has gotten real interesting. I was talking to Antelope and they said
they didn't have any (spindle bearings). They said that they had a batch of
10,000 made years ago and were in fact supplying most of the other parts
people. They said they would call around to people they sold them to to see
if they had any left. So I called back the next day and was told to call
back the next day (repeat 2 more times), then I mentioned Memphis
Equipment, he (Leonard I think) said he called them already and they did not
have any, told me to call back next week.

So I called John Bizal and he has 700 but can't ship till the end of July.
Just for the heck of it I called Memphis and they have 1400 (or so) in
stock. Oh well..... Everyone's got some game going I guess.

je