Mule Liscense

From: Acfarer@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 22:33:51 PDT

Thanks guys for all of the replies! Randy, nice to hear from you too. I hope
to get the mule next week. An aquaintence is going to GIVE it to me because
he moved and doesn't have the room at the new place. He offered it to one
other guy who wants to make a huntin' rig out of it, but hasn't come to get
it for weeks, and he wants it gone. I told him these were too to be made into
huntin' rigs and I would give it the care it deserves. I don't know what
model it is. It has a lever to engage the four-wheel steering, and it is a
pull start and past that I'm lost.....but I think am going to learn a whole
bunch soon! Regards to all.
Jonathan