Re: [MV] Looking for activities in the UK...

From: NIGEL HAY (Nigelhay@tanksrus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 01:05:32 PDT

Brandon's posting reminds me to let you know that all the UK MV events (and
a lot of US events as well) can be found on www.milweb.net I realise that
many of you are staying on post War and Peace, so you may findthe lisitngs
useful

Any of our European readers are welcome to send me info on European MV and
miltaria events and I'll gladly post them. Kind regards, NIGE