[MV] M816 questions

From: Shane G Deemer (sdeemer@austin.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 13:51:47 PDT

OK, here's some questions; I hope they don't sound too dumb; they sound it...

1) I noticed a spark plug on the air intake manifold...if you follow the
hose from the air fliter to the 'intake manifold,' there is a spark plug on
the manifold. Is this a spark plug? What does it do?

2) Where are the spark plugs / glow plugs on this truck? I climbed all over
it, and could not find any plugs, nor could I find any wires that looked
like plug wires. Usually these are obvious.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

--
-Shane

********************** Editor, Military Rails Online http://military.railfan.net **********************