Vehicle Paint

From: MThom15@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 02:54:45 PDT

My MUTT Pics didn't turn out that good (low light, bad camera), so I'm going
to borrow a better camera and reshoot them in better light. Those of you who
requested them, I should have them sent off soon. Anyone who wants to see
them, please let me know.

The paint on my MUTT is quite old, and is chipping off in quite a few spots.
In some spots you can see a few different colors of paint including a red
primer, and in some spots you can see bare metal. I'd like to have it redone
before the snow hits in another 4 or 5 months. What is the best way to have
it done? Should I take it into a paint shop, brush paint it, rent a paint
sprayer? What's the best way? Where is a good place to find paint if I do
it myself? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,

Matt
Matt Thompson
MVPA #21737