camoflage netting spreaders

From: CERANTHIA@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 05:07:39 PDT

Hey All, I just picked up a big box of surplus yesterday(8ft X 4ft X 4ft).
It contained USMC downhill skis-poles and bindings,and approx 200+ camoflage
netting spreaders. We used to call them umbrellas. If anyone would like some
of what I have I'd be glad to trade for a couple of bundles of
woodland/desert camo netting in halfway decent shape. As of yet I still don't
have the spreader poles,or the netting. I'd like to set up camo netting at
the Weare rally, like I used to with the 601st TCS in Germany,but it's been a
long time(16 yrs) and I don't remember all that is needed-or the tricks we
used. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Best wishes to all on the list.

Mike and the bunch in Plymouth,Ma.
MVPA# 20487
1969 Kaiser/Jeep M-35A2C
God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!