Re: [MV] shipping prices and M211 carb question

From: Bryan Rupp (ruppster@alaskalife.net)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 10:16:27 PDT

That's assuming it's coming from the U.S. Since the original question doesn't mention where the
point of origin is it's hard to give an answer on cost.

Now for the MV content. Does anyone have any specs scanned for rebuilding the Holley carb on an
M211/M220 that they can email me? I've got the rebuild kit but it did not have any info or
instructions and the two manuals I have give very little info on it. I had to remove the intake and
exhaust manifolds this past week on my XM220 due to an exhaust leak and I want to rebuild the carb
while it's off.

Thanks,
Bryan R.