M35 cargo area canvas

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 11:42:25 PDT

Hi Guys,

Went on a wild goose chase yesterday in my search for a M35A2 cargo area
cover, turns out the guy had a M105 trailer cover and didn't know any better
(except for the property tag spelling out what it was for on the cover and a
fleet of deuces he could check to see if it fit). Anyway, I have given up
hope on locating one around this area, and want to just order one now. I
have seen 5 ton covers for sale that are a bit long, but want something that
is made for the deuce. Any leads that you guys could pass on to me on
locating one for my deuce?

Thanks,

Andy