Re: [MV] MVPA Convention - Beltring ID

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 10:56:57 PDT

Howdy!
   Ok, I've created a quick logo for the MVList. I've put it on my website in
four different sizes. The url is http://www.hardscrabblefarm.com If anyone needs
a different format for their own uses, feel free to send me an email & I should be
able to save it in your appropriate format.
    I saved these in adobe acrobat .pdf format. The viewer is available for free
from www.adobe.com
    I apologize for using clip art. =^) I kinda felt cheap doing it, but it's not
only cheap, it's free! =^) Hope it works for everyone. If not, maybe after I've
finished my deadlines for today, I may be able to do more to it.
    By the way, if you just wanted to put a small image on a t-shirt you could
either scale down the t-shirt version or use the 3x5 version for the chest of a
shirt. I can resave the t-shirt layout smaller if people would prefer that layout
for the chest of a shirt.

Have fun,
Brian Mead
http://www.hardscrabblefarm.com