Re: [MV] MV TV show

From: Antoine (antoine@usa.net)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 13:46:49 PDT

Does anybody know at what time thye show will air on Discovery
Channel here in California? Jim Dowdall is an expert Stunt
Coordinator, and fellow motorcyclist and ex-Harley XA
aficionado. His is now into WWII German machines. I can't blame
him: if you let go of the Harley Mystique, the German bikes are
(were) technically way superior...
Antoine (with a wink!)

Sherman Oaks, California
Normandy, France
http://www.freehomepages.com/antoine
http://www.powow.com/harley42xa

Harley-Davidson 42 WLA (in Normandy)
Harley-Davidson 42 XA (in Normandy)
Harley-Davidson 42 XA (in California)
Harley-Davidson 42 XA (project, in California)
MVPA #14803, MVCG France