Re: [MV] Sprag problem

From: DaveCole (davidcole@tk7.net)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 08:33:52 PDT

I thought that once the sprag was shifted it was in at all times and the
shifting was strictly to allow all wheel drive in forward and reverse. Of
course the rear wheels do have to slip to get any drive out of the front
wheels which is not the best situation. Does anyone know if there is an air
shift conversion for the M54 series 5 Tons??

Dave