Re: [MV] M17 WWII trailer

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 04:13:49 PDT

There was a string in here about the Univ of Idaho (I think) who have a
listing on many/most of the ww2 manuals.

I have the Searchlight Trailer which is almost identical and I was able to
order the manual for the trailer from the Library of Congress using the
number (PBxxxxx as I recall) from the U of Idaho.

The trailer is weird as far as suspension and wiring goes...

Good luck

Steve AKA Dr Deuce