Speed Bleeders for M35's

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 20:17:00 PDT

Last week I finished the M35's brake job and installed 6 Speed Bleeders. I
was able to bleed and flush the entire system (all 6 cylinders) in about 1/2
hour myself. As with all my civy vehicles that have these now, I am very
impressed. The part number is SB71620. The only difference between this
bleeder and the original is that the hex is not as long, but I found it to
work just fine. Just take your little 1/4" drive 7/16 socket and open it up
1/2 turn then stick a hose on and start pumping the pedal, slowly of course.
Also need to watch the fluid level, I ran it dry once and took some time to
get back to where I was.

Company is called:

Speed Bleeder Products Inc.
PO Box 306
Lamont, IL 60439
(630)739-4620
(630)739-9626 fax
www.speedbleeder.com
speedbleeder@ameritech.net

No affiliation with them, just like to report on good products when I find them.

je