Re: [MV] Beltring

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 06:46:18 PDT

tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk writes:

<< The only other annoying factor was the lovely big water tanker... I'm sure
 there is a way to get water out without getting soaked, but i never did
 manage to persuade the 4in diameter jet to go into my 1in diameter bottle
 without wasting any water... perhaps there'll be a tap on the pipe next
 year. >>

Tim...... the authorities actually fitted one of the outlet pipes with a tap
(after everyone thought that this was an emergency shower).

Feet still wet.......
Ken