Re: [MV] Additional Holes in 1945 MB Dash ?

From: fv74@altavista.net
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 08:13:03 PDT

Herb

The oil line connects to a 1/8 NPT threaded hole on the left side of the engine block just in front of the bellhousing. A right angle fitting is used to make the connection. Beachwood canvas should have the oil psi gage. My MB also has a number of extra holes in the dash and the shift pattern data plate had been relocated to the dash. One hole had remnants of a PTO cable in it. I have no idea what for. I suspect your holes are not original.

Dave Fillman
45 MB