Jeeps on History Channel

From: Gil Huguley (Gil@huguley.com)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 19:38:27 PDT

The recent Jeep documentary on the History Channel shows how modern journalism does not respect the truth. There were many obvious errors in the program.

The History Channel is one of my favorites, but every time they do a program on a subject I know something about, I am disgusted by the innacuracies. I fear that people who don't know about jeeps will think these bozos are telling the straight story.

Makes you wonder about all the other stories they tell. If they play fast and loose with the truth on stuff I know about, isn't it likely that they ALWAYS twist the truth?

That's kinda scary.

Gil Huguley
MVPA 17595
Methow, WA USA