Re: [MV] WARNING! Valkyrie Arms Ltd

From: Jason Rose (m151a1@micron.net)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 20:15:18 PDT

Valkyrie is very slow. Some people have had their stuff on order for
several months. It is worth the wait, though. If you can, contact them and
see if you can get an answer. The m3a1's are beautiful. No difference
between the real thing other than semi-auto and a longer barrel. It will
look great in your half-track.

Jason