Another M422(A1) Mighty Mite FOR SALE

From: Rice, James E MAJ (James.Rice@CEN.AMEDD.ARMY.MIL)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 13:08:11 PDT

I have one that is in good condition minus engine, top, seats. Body is
good. Still has original wheels and one rear wheelwell seat. Currently has
four cylinder Volvo liquid cooled engine install. It runs and moves under
its own power. If you have an engine, it would be a great project vehicle.

Currently located in Lawton, Oklahoma. Co-owner/contact is Ray Cunningham
of Regional Air, Inc. at(580) 355-7701. We are asking $1200.

I also have a 1942 International M-3L-4 1-1/2 Ton truck for sale.
Originally a crash truck, it has had the original tank bed replaced with a
cargo bed. Brakes rebuilt last year with White Post Restorations parts.
Runs, drives and stops great. Paint/refurbishment dates to 1980. Good
truck, I just don't have the time or space to work on or store it since
moving to San Antonio. I am asking $4500 for it.

Just sold my '67 M151A1 for those that had previously inquired.

Jim Rice
San Antonio, TX
'42 International M-3L-4
'43 Ford GPW w/M100 trailer