Re: [MV] The Kettenkrad at Beltring

From: Auke Dijkstra (auke.dijkstra@wxs.nl)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 13:26:59 PDT

Hi all,

I,ve been to Beltring to and I indeed saw a kettenrad driving around almost
constantly,
I didn't know that that was Andreas. We arrived on Thursday and left on Sunday,
we took the GPW with us on a trailer, everything went fine. There were lots of
incredible MV's around (Churchill, M4A4, early M3 Stuart, very nice M8
Greyhounds, CMP's, Belgian M1 Kenworth wrecker with broken chassis, and diesel
engine) We had a very good time overthere and will come back next year for
sure, I hope I can meet Richard
next year, I also didn't see Hanno and I heard Gordon left early with lots of
stuff and
no money.

Best Regards,

Auke Dijkstra