[MV] Beltring/I did see you!

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 04:02:34 PDT

At 17.39 25/07/00 +0100, TIM wrote:
>Hi Raimondo
>
>Really sorry to have missed you - there was just too much to see and do... I
>tried registering at the MVPA tent as discussed - it was Closed.... on TWO
>occasions - not sure if it ever opened...

YES! It did open on saturday and sunday. Tom Woodburn was also there, as
he said in his e-mail before leaving U.S.

>The Jeep towing the Pack Howitzer around the fun fair - if that was on
>sunday, and the driver was dressed in WW2 Airborne kit... then YES it was
>me... what fun... I WANT ONE !!!!! Much nicer than a poxy little trailer...

YES! It was on sunday!!! I was a bit too far to yell: "Please, wait for
me, I would like to take a picture!". Then, of course, my MVPA hat and
patches and my "I am from Italy!" would have prompted a reply from you such
"I am sure that your name is Raimondo!!" is not it? What a shame, just a
couple of minutes earlier and I should have been much closer... Well, it
would be for next year!

>I will be there next year - have to defend the "Best Display in Show"
>title....
>
>Regards
>
>Tim

Well, WAR & PEACE has been a shocking experience for me, wow (I said

Get Them Rolling!!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. & I.M.P.S.