[MV] M151 hardtop kit - FREE!

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 04:05:46 PDT

Listers,
I have a NOS (New Old Stock) hardtop kit for the M151 Series. The kit was
stored outside and the crate came apart when I went to pick it up, but the
kit only suffered damage to the cardboard boxes inside, The instructions
were screwed, but just good old common sense should prevail and the kit
will bolt on. One side "curtain" has the glass cracked, but not shattered.
I'm sure the glue for the weather stripping has hardened, but that's no
problem.
I'm out of storage space, so it's on the bed of my small truck and parked in a
shed. I installed full vinyl or canvas on my MUTTs and have no use for it. The
kit was part of a large package deal I made last summer. I'll give this whole
thing to whoever shows up with a truck or trailer to haul it home. I'm located
in southern NJ, about 45 minutes SE of Philladelphia, 25 minutes from
Wilmington, DE. If you're a dealer, maybe we can also make a deal on my stock
of NOS and
used M151 parts while you're here! Cheap, too. I'm devoting full time to my
truck
business and have to give up vending, that's why I want to sell all the
parts. NOS
head, NOS A2 windshield, NOS wheel cylinders, NOS u-joints, NOS exhast pipes
and so forth.
Joe Young MVPA #12311
www.joeyoung.com
856-451-5014