[MV] M211 project - FS cheap!

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 04:27:48 PDT

Listers,
In my ongoing quest to make room around here, I'm going to sacrifice the
M211 project I started last year. So much work has been performed by
me and the previous owner that it'll be a great truck when completed. See
it at: www.joeyoung.com
Cripes, if I wasn't so busy with the M35A2s, this baby would be on the road.
I have a "restored" (I have a very strict usage of the term restored) M135,
so my Korean War era void is filled.
A thousand bucks (or less)!!
Yes, that's right, the first person to show up with somewhere in the area of
$1000, or less, takes home! No! It can't be driven home, the truck is not
fully decked out for highway use, so figure on shipping or towing it. I paid
a fair price for this truck, but I'm willing to take the loss rather than see
just laying there. I have sold all my 1920's vintage cars and this is next.
This is a truly good offer. The new Weebee Webbing top and seat covers
are worth boodle coo's alone. As is the complete new exhaust system
from the head to the tip of the stack. Hundreds of dollars in NOS parts are
going to be thrown in on the deal.
Thanks,
Joe "MV Trucker" Young
856-451-5014