Re: [MV] Wanted opinions M38A1 and trailer set up

From: INDUSTELE@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 27 2000 - 11:56:59 PDT

BRAVO - Jim Rice,

I hate to admit it but I've been trying to figure out how to load a jeep and
a trailer onto a 16' trailer for a couple of years now. Been looking at
adding about 3 feet to the back of my trailer.

I've tried the obvious, jeep/trailer - but too long, then tried backing
trailer onto trailer with jeep backwards and the tongue under the jeep, but
makes tail of trailer too heavy. Even towed jeep on a 12' trailer with MBT
hitched to pintle and rolling on it's own wheels. The solution's simple once
you are hit over the head. Put the cart before the horse and it fits. Oh
well !! To use another cliche you can teach an old dog new tricks.

Thanks Jim.

Tom Campbell - Birmingham, Alabama