RE: [MV] Who is Brian please?

From: Rice, James E MAJ (James.Rice@CEN.AMEDD.ARMY.MIL)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 09:02:21 PDT

The guy made what is very likely an honest mistake. He set-up an auto-reply
on his e-mail probably not realizing the wide ranging impact due his being a
list member.

You only get the message when you post a message. If the response bothers
you so much, just don't post. Of course, we know it is coming so just hit
the DELETE button when it does.

Can we get back to discussing military vehicles rather than whining about
Brian's mistake.

I stand ready for the first person who has NEVER made a mistake to flame me.
And, BTW, the maximum effective range of an excuse is ZERO meters.

Jim Rice
San Antonio, TX
A guy who has made mistakes and learned from others mistakes.