Re: [MV] Who is Brian please?

From: MICHAEL PEELER (frnbulx@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 09:19:36 PDT

I also had several from this guy...so, I created a "message rule" (I use
Outlook Express) to automatically delete any "from Brian" messages from my
ISP server. This function of Outlook Express has come in handy MANY times!
You can also set up a mess of folders and use this message rule tool to sort
your mail as it is downloaded. VERY HELPFUL! See if your e-mail program
contains this sort of function, and if so, use it well.

Hope this might help.

Michael Peeler
http://mvmarketplace.com