Kubelwagen type 82 and Schwimmwagen type 166 - WW2 models only

From: Weinland, Luc (lweinlan@harris.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2000 - 14:31:06 PDT

I am interested in selling in the USA a Volkswagen Schwimmwagen type 166 and a
Kubelwagen type 82 (world war 2 german vehicles). The vehicles are located in
France. However, I only have an approximate idea about the current value of such
vehicles in the US. Would it be please possible for you to give me more
information about the current value of such vehicles? Thank you.

Luc Weinland
Lweinlan@harris.com