Photos on White Star site

From: buka (buka@wxs.nl)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 08:41:44 PDT

Hi friends/listers,

This year I visited the Millenium War&Peace show. It was great! For all of
those who didn't make it to Beltring, and for those who did, I put up many
photos of the event on the White Star website
http://home.planet.nl/~whitestar . Follow the Events link. So if you want to
have a slight impression of what Beltring is all about I suggest you visit
the White Star site.

If you are just curious how some of the Mil-Veh listers look like I suggest
you take a look to. Take a look at Douglas, Tom, Andreas, Raimondo, Danny,
Dennis etc..

I hope to put up more W&P photos soon.

Greetings to all of my friends I met at Beltring!

Dennis Buijs
http://home.planet.nl/~whitestar
White Star Military Vehicles
The Netherlands