Re: [MV] Kubelwagen type 82 and Schwimmwagen type 166 - WW2 models only

From: Renaud OLGIATI (rolgiati@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 10:48:05 PDT

On Sat, 29 Jul 2000, Andreas Mehlhorn wrote:

> I think this guy wants to maximize his profit, when he tries to sell the
> vehicles in the USA. The Yanks pay lots of bucks for "NAZI" vehicles.

Had not considered that aspect, coming from a continent where "Nazi" is
still a dirty word, and selling "nazi" artefacts a criminal offence. !

> US-$ 20,000 for a really good Typ 82 is a lot of money, even if it is in
> really good condition. Be happy if you got it.

I am <VBG>

> You are right, a Typ 166 is three times the price of a Typ 82.

And a Kuebel is twice a Jeep, and this rate of exchange has not changed
since 1945 when Germany was occupied; No inflation there !

Gruessen,

Ron, am Rand des Fluess Paraguay.

--

                       A conscience does not prevent sin.