Re: [MV] M151 hardtop kit - FREE!

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 16:52:26 PDT

The hardtop kit has a new home. It was really neat finding that inside the
water damaged cardboard boxes, the contents were wrapped and sealed
in plastic. Everything was like brand new.
The M211 I offered cheap will be getting shipped next week if all goes well.
My thanks to those of you that responded, I need the room I'm gaining.
I posted a pic of one of two M105A2 1-1/2 ton cargo trailers. I don't have the
title, yet, so more pics and details after that arrives.
                   http://hometown.aol.com/mvtrucker/page4.html
Joe Young