Re: [MV] M37engine problem

From: Lisa (jeepcj8@home.com)
Date: Sat Jul 29 2000 - 17:59:46 PDT

Was the engine bored out to match the new pistons?
Were the pistons pressed on the rod correctly, and are they installed with the
mark to the front?
Was the crank turned?
Did you plastigage the crank, were all main/rod bearings within spec?
Is the oil pressure OK?
Could you have possibly nicked the journal with the rod when installing one of
the piston/rod assys?
Just some thoughts,
Lisa