Re: [MV] M37engine problem

From: DaveCole (davidcole@tk7.net)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2000 - 10:03:46 PDT

Don't take off and drive it and expect the engine to somehow get better. Chances
are that it won't. If the noise is coming from the interior of the engine and
nothing else is apparent, you have no choice but to pull it out and check
everything again. If you ignore it and drive it something much worse will occur
such as a rod through the side, etc. (speaking from experience)

Good Luck,

Dave